Angela Demonte, LEED AP, provides Advisory Services with CBRE’s Brokerage group. She specializes in Retail properties, focusing on Landlord Representation, in sales and leasing. Angela also represents national and local tenants. Angela can handle all aspects of retail – from leasing, user sales, investment sales, as well as new developments. This “cradle to grave” concept has proved successful in a myriad of assignments.
Angela has an extensive background in Green Building and Sustainability, and can provide specialized expertise to interested clients in various lines of business such as Industrial or Office. As an Advisor, she works primarily around the Twin Cities and surrounding Metropolitan area and throughout the State, optimizing revenue and profits for clients in sale and lease negotiations.
Angela Demonte brings over 13 years of experience and expertise in the commercial real estate arena. This includes development, site planning, due diligence, environmental regulation management, retailer representation, disposition assignments, leasing, strategic planning and sale transactions. She joined CBRE Brokerage in 2011.
Angela’s expertise and focus on helping clients make informed decisions, has contributed to her list of successful assignments. Angela has been involved in many landmark projects throughout the Midwest and other parts of the country. For example, CBRE was recently selected to serve as the exclusive leasing and property management company for a retail shopping center in Maple Grove, with a total square footage of 192,200 SF.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- ICSC & MSCA
- Harvard Alumni Association
- Serves on CBRE's MN Green Committee
- Minnesota Real Estate License
- LEED Accredited Professional
- Recipient of CoStar's Power Broker Award, 2016
- Recipient of CBRE's Personal and Professional Growth Award, 2013
Angela Demonte has served as an invited speaker for the following educational seminars for commercial real estate professionals:
- 2014 Minnesota Real Estate Journal's (MNREJ) Retail and Restaurant Summit
- 2014 CBRE Project Management Forum: LEED, Retail and Renewable Energy
- 2012 Minnesota Real Estate Journal's (MNREJ) Retail and Restaurant Summit
- Greater Minneapolis Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) "Steps to Sustainability: Turning Green into Gold"
- A Century College sponsored event for the NKBA Student Chapter. Presented an educational seminar on best practices in green building and sustainability
- Becker Furniture World - Presented an educational seminar on high-quality green building products.
- CORE Training's for Commercial Real Estate Professionals providing Continuing Education Units (CEUs). Examples include "Steps to Sustainability" course, which provided real estate professionals with tools to use to make green building more financially feasible by providing the financial incentives available on the market today. Course also identified best practices in Green Leases and Green Property Condition Assessments for property transactions.
- Bachelor of Liberal Arts Degree in Natural Science and Environmental Studies from Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
- Anytime Fitness
- A&Be Bridal
- Barre Code
- Brueggers Bagels
- Cricket Wireless
- Cyc Fitness
- Dunn Brothers Coffee
- Erik's Bike Shop
- Four Star Beauty
- Katco Resources
- Massage Envy
- Met Council
- Office Max
- Ryan Companies
- Salon Centric
- Starpoint Properties
- TI Holdings
- Teddy B's Popcorn
- US Bank
- Westwood Financial
- "Thank you for all your hard work and efforts in making this a successful transaction. I hope we will have the opportunity to work together again in the near future.", William Herman, Managing Director, TI Holdings
- "We just received an award for a project in their metro area, in which Angela and her group were of invaluable assistance.", Jeff Eirinberg, Katco Resources
- "It is so nice to have a broker who is knowledgeable and arrives on time prepared.", Ed Cable