Andrew J. “Drew” Robinson is a Vice President in the Atlanta office of CBRE’s Valuation & Advisory Services Group. Mr. Robinson has been involved with commercial real estate appraisal since 2002. In 2014, he appraised properties with an asset value totaling over $1.5 billion. Mr. Robinson has recently been honored as one of two CBRE RISE award winners nationwide. The RISE award is given to those who best exemplify the CBRE RISE Values - Respect, Integrity, Service and Excellence.
Mr. Robinson joined CBRE’s Austin, Texas office in September 2004, prior to which he worked as a Real Estate Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia. Mr. Robinson recently moved back to Atlanta in 2009. Since joining CBRE, Mr. Robinson has appraised various property types including properties proposed or designated as LEED- (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Certified, high profile governmental uses, Class A high rise CBD offices, suburban offices, medical offices, industrial facilities, multi-family uses, land-use developments, proposed residential condominium towers, proposed residential subdivisions, as well as lifestyle, regional, power, neighborhood/community, and single-tenant retail developments located throughout Georgia, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina, Kentucky, Alabama and Texas. Mr. Robinson has also been hired as an expert witness on property tax appeals. Mr. Robinson has obtained the MAI designation and is up to date on all continuing education requirements.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Appraisal Institute
- Designated Member (MAI)
- Advisor in the Appraisal Institute’s Candidate for Designation Program
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, and Tennessee
- Treasurer, The Decatur Rotary Club, Decatur, GA
- Executive Board Member, local non-profit
- Rhodes College, Memphis, TN, Bachelor of Arts; Business Administration
- Appraisal Institute, Various Appraisal Courses
- Underground Atlanta, a 267,254-square foot historic retail property in downtown Atlanta
- Buckhead Atlanta, a mixed-use development consisting of an urban village of 392,247 square feet of luxury retail/office and two high-rise apartment towers comprising 370 units in the heart of Buckhead
- 999 Peachtree, 610,220 SF, 28-story Class A+ urban multi-tenant office building located in Midtown Atlanta.
- Overlook III, 436,086 SF, 22-story Class A multi-tenant office building located in suburban Atlanta.
- The Peachtree Building, 316,635 SF, 20-story Class A multi-tenant office building located in Midtown Atlanta.
- Riverchase Galleria, 587,318 SF regional mall anchored by Belk, Macy’s and JCPenney, and located in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Block 21, A proposed Platinum LEED-Certified 35-story tower in downtown Austin to include 250 hotel rooms, 159 luxury residential condominiums, 18,000 SF of ground level retail space, 35,000 SF of office space and the new live music venue and recording studio for Austin City Limits.
- The Hollows, A Centex Destination Resort Property on the north shores of Lake Travis consisting of 41 existing residential lots, a 173-slip marina, 100.49 acres of multifamily land, 7.53 acres of commercial land, and 244 proposed single-family residential lots.
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- C-III Asset Management, LLC
- GE Capital
- Goldman Sachs
- Jefferies Loan Core, LLC
- JVI Solutions
- LNR Partners
- Medalist Capital
- Sun Life Financial
- The Baupost Group, LLC
- Urdang Capital Management