Andrew Riley joined CBRE’s Beverly Hills office in 2012 in the Office Services Group with a focus in Investment Sales and Tenant Representation. During his 6 years with CBRE, Andrew has completed transactions valued at over $470,00,000 on over 1,000,000 square feet of real estate. In 2016, Andrew was ranked in the top 10% of producers nationally at CBRE.
Andrew bases his practice on cultivating exclusive and long-term relationships with clients and local owners.
Prior to joining CBRE’s Beverly Hills office, Andrew participated in the company’s summer intern program. During his college years, Mr. Riley worked summers for Caruso Affiliated, providing support and assistance on high profile projects for one of our region’s most prolific developers.
Andrew is a graduate of the University of Colorado’s Leeds School of Business where he received a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Real Estate. Andrew remains an active member of the Brentwood School Alumni Association Steering Committee.
Read my case study about the solutions provided to Kite Pharma
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member of the Brentwood School Alumni Association, Steering Committee
- University of Colorado at Boulder, Leeds School of Business, Bachelor of Science; Business Administration and Management, Minor in Real Estate
- Champion Real Estate Company
- Dordick Law
- Elite Daily
- Independent Sports & Entertainment
- Kite Pharma (KITE: NASDAQ)
- Mills Entertainment
- Neural Analytics
- NSB Associates
- OBB Pictures
- Palomar Health
- Relativity Sports
- Sidebench Studios
- Sole Bicycle
- The Howard Hughes Corporation
- Trethera Corporation
- Creative Artists Agency, LLC
- Urogen (URGN: NASDAQ)