Andrew Miller is a Senior Vice President within CBRE’s Brokerage Group, with a primary focus on leasing office space in and around Pittsburgh's Central Business District and a specialty of working with technology firms. Currently, Mr. Miller represents over 4.5 million square feet of office space for lease, including several high-profile Class 'A' office towers and active development projects. While primarily engaged in landlord representation, Andrew also works with tenants and sellers to achieve their real estate related objectives.
In ten years at CBRE, Mr. Miller has successfully closed over 4.7 million square feet of commercial real estate transactions.
Andrew was honored by the Western Pennsylvania Chapter of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors for completing the Office Lease of the Year Urban (Non-CBD) in 2011, Most Creative Deal of the Year in 2008 and 2010, the Suburban Office Lease of the Year in 2008, and the Most Adaptive Re-Use of the Year in 2009. He has also been recognized multiple times as a Pittsburgh Power Broker by the CoStar Group, awarded to the top brokers in the market based on leasing transaction volume. His closed transactions were recognized by the Pittsburgh Business Times in their list of the top 25 office leases in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2014.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Miller worked as a Sales Advisor with Oddbins, and prior to that for S&T Bank in their Commercial Lending & Marketing Departments.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Certified Commercial Investment Manager (CCIM) candidate
- Urban Land Institute Member
- 2011- SIOR Western PA Office Lease of the Year Urban (non-CBD) - Bakery Square
- 2010 - SIOR Western PA Most Creative Deal of the Year - 20 Stanwix Street
- 2008 - SIOR Western PA Most Creative Deal of the Year - 20 Stanwix Street
- 2008 - SIOR Western PA Suburban Office Lease of the Year - ExpoMart Building
- 2008 - SIOR Western PA Most Adaptive Re-Use of the Year - Bakery Square
- 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014 - CoStar Power Broker Award for Office Leasing Transactions
- Central Board Member, Boys & Girls Clubs of
- Board Member, Regent
Square Civic Association