Andrew K. Fosberg
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Andrew K. Fosberg is a First Vice President in the Phoenix CBRE office specializing in Retail Investment Sales. He joined CBRE in 2004 and has over 13 years of experience in real estate investment advisory services. Mr. Fosberg has represented hundreds of Buyers and Sellers in over 250 property sales totaling over $1B in value.
CBRE Phoenix Retail Investment Properties, led by Andrew K. Fosberg, is a premier brokerage platform within the prestigious CBRE Capital Markets. The team focuses exclus ively on retail investment sales and specializes in shopping centers and net leased retail through the Southwest..
The team’s strategy is to help investors acquire commercial real estate with education and confidence, and to help sellers maximize market positioning and financial return on every asset by providing highly-customized market data, thorough financial analysis, and unparalleled service levels.
The team also offers their client’s properties exposure to the CBRE Capital Markets nationally populated, proprietary investor database that profiles an ever changing and growing set of more than set of more than 120,000 commercial real estate investors.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- ULI – Urban Land Institute
- ICSC – International Council of Shopping Centers Member
- Mission Council Chair – Mountain View Presbyterian Church
- Top CBRE Phoenix Retail Investment Broker - 2015, 2016
- University of Arizona, Bachelor of Science; Finance
- Camelback Center
- The Shoppes at Mirador Square
- 420 & 501 S Mill Ave
- Bullhead Square Shopping Center
Bullhead City, AZ
- Albertsons at Norwood
Colorado Springs, CO
- Monterey Shore Plaza
Palm Desert, CA
- Raintree Shops and Islands Restaurant
- 14900 N Pima Rd - Raintree Shops