Amy is a Senior Real Estate Manager at CBRE. She is responsible for the client contact, property management, leasing coordination, and operations of a 6.2 million square foot portfolio of industrial properties valued at $280 million. Amy has 30 years of real estate management experience with CBRE and holds her CPM designation.
Amy joined CBRE in 1982 as a summer intern working in the "Data Bank" collecting and maintaining market information in the Twin Cities' office and industrial markets. Upon completing her degree, she joined Asset Services and began working as an Assistant Real Estate Manager. In 1984, she was appointed a Real Estate Manager and Senior Real Estate Manager in 1990.
- CBRE Real Estate Manager of the Year, 2013
- CBRE Cornerstone Award for Real Estate Managers, 2013
- DGA Award, AMB Property Corp, 2009
- AMB Hall of Fame Inductee, 2001
- AMB Property Manager's Award, 1995
- Leadership Saint Paul Graduate, St. Paul Chamber of Commerce, 1998
- CBRE Real Estate Manager of the Year, 1994