Amber Wendt is an Associate at CBRE in the Occupier Services Group. Amber provides real estate advisory and transaction services to corporate users of office space across a wide variety of industries. Her ability to facilitate professional and lasting relationships adds valuable advantage to each client as well as to her team.
Amber graduated from The University of Texas A&M with a BBA in Management. Prior to CBRE, Amber was a Sales and Marketing Project Manager at Stallion Oilfield Services, where she was deemed as a trustworthy international liaison and customer relations specialist.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- The Association of Former Students, Texas A&M
- Society of Petroleum Engineers
- Louisiana Oil & Gas Association
- Junior League of Houston - Administrative Placement
- Yellowstone Academy - Fundraiser Committee
- Trees of Hope
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Management, Texas A&M University