Amber Coleman is a Senior Production Analyst with CBRE’s Capital Markets Debt & Structured Finance division. Based in Phoenix, Amber along with Garrett Stasand developed and currently manages CBRE’s National Structured Finance Production Support team in addition to her role as a debt originator and market analyst for private clients across the country. Mrs. Coleman focuses on connecting developers and owners of commercial properties across the country with lending options that best meet their real estate investment goals. Specifically, she collaborates with a team of dedicated industry experts to analyze financial market research, prepare optimal loan packages for various property types and leverage close-knit relationships with national lending partners to achieve exceptional outcomes for her clients.
Before joining CBRE, Amber completed a degree in business-law from Arizona State University and earned her real estate license from the state of Arizona. Currently, Amber is an MBA candidate at the University of Arizona’s Eller College of Management.
Additionally, Mrs. Coleman serves on the board of AZCREW in tandem with her work as a local advocate for advancing women’s roles in the commercial real estate industry and developing the next generation of CRE professionals from Arizona’s youth.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Agent (State of Arizona)
- PR/Outreach Committee (Co-Chair) of AZCREW
- Member of NAOIP
- Member of Mortgage Action Alliance (MMA)
- Member of CBRE Women’s Network
- Member of CBRE Toastmaster’s International
- 2016 Client Services Team Member of the Year (CBRE)
- Arizona State University, Bachelor of Arts, Business-Law
- University of Arizona, Master of Business Administration; Finance