Amanda Phipps joined the Salt Lake City Office of CBRE as an Associate Real Estate Manager in 2016. With 15 years of experience in property management, Amanda possesses the skillset necessary to attend to each client’s needs with excellent care and attention to detail.
In 2012 Amanda ventured into commercial real estate management and has since managed a portfolio of seven commercial properties, seeing to the day-to-day operations and tenant relations. Her background also consists of transaction management, project management coordination, vendor contract management, lease auditing, insurance coordination and protocol development for all administrative needs. This fusion of experience has assisted her transition and enabled her ability to grow within the industry.
- Licensed Utah Real Estate Agent
- CAT Award (Accounting) - Received two times while working at Keystone Paciﬁc Property Management (2000-2009)
- Employee of the Month - Received three times while working at Keystone Paciﬁc Property Management (2000-2009)
- STAR Award for Going Above & Beyond - Received while working at Commerce Real Estate Solutions (2012-2014)
- CBRE University Asset Services - Immersion Training Program for Property Management
- Utah College of Massage Therapy - Licensed & Board Certiﬁed in Utah and Texas
- Maier Siebel Baber
- East Ridge Medical Owner’s Association
- Jack Litt, LLC