Active in the South Florida real estate community since 2004, Alina Plasencia is well recognized for providing both tenant and landlord representation services to an array of Fortune 500 companies. She has successfully advised clients seeking to establish new offices in South Florida or to relocate, consolidate or expand existing locations. Alina focuses on trying to understand her clients’ needs and business drivers while simultaneously targeting bottom-line, balance-sheet savings and risk-averse solutions for her clients’ business longevity.
Alina joined CBRE in 2016 as a business development manager responsible for business development efforts across the state of Florida. She completed more than 200 commercial projects, totaling over $50 million in revenue. Alina holds a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Florida Atlantic University and a Masters in International Real Estate (MSIRE) from Florida International University.
- NAIOP South Florida Chapter
- Member Miami Finance Forum
- CBRE Hispanic Latin Business Resource Group, Membership Chair
- CBRE Women's Network, Field Delegate, South Florida
- CBRE African-American Network Group (AANG)
- Additionally, Ms. Plasencia is fluent in Spanish
- Florida International University, MSIRE
- Florida Atlantic University, MBA
- Florida International University, BA