Alex Wilson specializes in the leasing and sales of Office and R&D properties from South San Francisco to Menlo Park. Alex focuses on the needs of Tenants and represents them in their acquisitions or dispositions. With a background in business, finance, accounting and economics as well as a strong business philosophy stressing the importance of client satisfaction, Alex has developed a successful foundation and unique advantage in this competitive market.
Since joining CBRE in 2006, Alex has become the San Francisco Peninsula representative for numerous corporate accounts and publicly traded companies.
Alex has consistently ranked in the top 5 in his office for number of deals closed each year.
Alex is a native of the bay area and currently lives with his wife in Palo Alto. In his free time, Alex enjoys playing Golf, Tennis, Lacrosse and Skiing.
- Bay Area Tenant Advisory Practice
- 2007 CBRE Rookie of the Year – SF Peninsula Office
- Noted as Top Young Deal Maker of 2008 & 2009 by Equity Office
- Member – Urban Land Institute
- University of California Santa Barbara, Bachelor of Science, Business/Economics, 2005
- Gonzaga University in Florence, 2003
- Tyco International, Ltd.
- Health Net, Inc.
- Sony Computer Entertainment
- SeaChange International
- Gemini Mobile Technologies
- Entertainment Publishings
- Harte-Hanks, Inc.
- Millennium Hotels and Resorts
- Pacific Hotel Management
- Shay Glen, LLP
- Sparks Exhibits