Exclusively engaged in landlord/owner representation, Alex Stringfellow specializes in the leasing efforts of office buildings in Downtown and Midtown Memphis. He focuses on financial analysis, market research and marketing strategies for the submarket.
A native Memphian with a diverse professional background, Alex has previously worked closely with legal, marketing, banking and sales professionals.
Alex’s notable assignments include the Tower at Peabody Place, Pembroke Square, Fifty Peabody Place, 88 Union Center, Brinkley Plaza, The Falls Building, Toyota Center and Raymond James Tower.
- Newcomer of the Year, 2012, Memphis Area Association of Realtors
- Newcomer of the Year, 2012, CBRE | Memphis
- Memphis Area Association of Realtor's Pinnacle Producer's Club, given annually to members that achieved $2 million in revenue
- Management Committee Member, Chair of the Young Leader's Group, ULI Memphis
- Member, Memphis Area Association of Realtors
- Affiliate Broker Real Estate License in Tennessee and Mississippi
- Graduate, Fellows Program, New Memphis Institute
- Board Member, Shelby County Mayor's Young Professional Council
- Mentor, Grizzlies Preparatory Charter School
- Member, Soundcheck, the Greater Memphis Chamber of Commerce's Young Professional Group
- Louisiana State University, Bachelor of Science - Finance
- Belz Enterprises
- Henry Turley Company
- Loeb Properties
- Baptist Memorial Hospital
- REIT Management and Research, LLC
- Hertz Investment Group
- Olymbec USA