As a Managing Director with CBRE, Alex Mercer specializes in international portfolio strategy and transactions. His experience includes more than 500 engagements spanning 62 countries for office, industrial, call center, land, and telecom assets. Mr. Mercer earned an undergraduate degree in economics from Baylor University, and is a licensed real estate broker in Texas.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Texas
- CBRE Global Transaction Services Excellence Award, Recipient (2012), Finalist (2009)
- CBRE Global Innovation Award (2013)
- CBRE Global Account Excellence Award (2008-2015)
- Bachelors Degree, Economics, Baylor University