Mr. Vaughan joined CBRE|Richmond in January 2016 as Senior Vice President in Capital Markets. In this role, he is responsible for acquisition and disposition of investment properties as well as providing capital marketing solutions to clients.
Prior to joining CBRE|Richmond, Mr. Vaughan spent 20 years in the investment banking industry. He spent 16 years working for Davenport & Company, LLC where he provided a broad array of financial advisory services to public and private companies, many of which invested in and managed commercial real estate properties. In that role, Mr. Vaughan assisted companies with debt and equity capital raises through both public offerings and private placements.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Greater Richmond Association for Commercial Real Estate (GRACRE) - Member
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) - Member
- Virginia Bar - Associate Member
- Collegiate Alumni Association - Member
- Master of Business Administration - Robins School of Business, University of Richmond
- B.A. Degree - Cornell University
- Juris Doctor - T.C. Williams School of Law, University of Richmond