Adam believes in challenging the status quo to help business owners, investors and developers make commercial real estate decisions that will build long-term wealth. He specializes in North County's industrial/R&D real estate. Most recently, he negotiated sale and lease transactions with a total annual value of $45M+.
Leveraging his extensive market knowledge, Adam was named a Top-Ten Producer consistently during his tenure at Coldwell Banker Commercial and Colliers International prior to joining CBRE in 2014. Adam has kept ahead of an ever-changing market by recognizing and creating opportunities earlier than other brokers, thereby securing a competitive advantage and increasing his clients' profits.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- CCIM® – Certified Commercial Investment Member
- Vista Economic Development Association – Past President
- University of Cincinnati, Bachelor of Arts; Business Finance (1997)
- IPT Sale – 25 acres + 70k SF buildings
- DCT – 2091 Rutherford Sale – 110,000 sq. ft.
- Rexford – 3927 Oceanic Sale – 59,000 sq. ft.
- Mashburn Sale – 15 acres
- Excel Sale – 16 acres
- S&S Property – 2777 Loker Sale – 123,000 sq. ft.
- Brixton Lease – 65,000 sq. ft.
- DCT/Laird Lease – 63,000 sq. ft.
- GLP/Viasat Lease – 145,764 sq. ft.
- Hamann Properties
- Lee's Aquarium Products
- Rexford Industrial
- DDH Enterprise
- Burke Real Estate Group
- Schultz Financial
- Flatiron Construction
- "Adam's extensive network and local market knowledge simplified the process of buying a new building." - Paul Roberts, Vice President, FCI Constructors, Inc.
- "With Adam as our broker, we are confident the job is done right. He has leased three of our buildings and each was on the market less than 30 days." - Mark Schultz, President, Lee's Aquarium
- "Adam's local market knowledge made me feel confident that I was making the right decisions." - Dale Powell, Pacific Southwest Lab
- "Adam made the sale of our building an efficient and painless process. We were pleased with the sale price and flexible leaseback." - Robert Van, Member, RIME Properties, LLC