Abigail Zaleski currently serves as Director within the Advisory & Transaction Services group at CBRE. With over 12 years of real estate experience, Abigail specializes in the management of multi-market industrial, office and retail leases, and development of her clients’ strategic real estate plans.
Since joining the firm in December 2004, Abigail has completed over 500 deals, totaling over 8.7 million square feet around the world; with a total consideration of over $300,000,000. Some of the major corporations represented in these deals include: Arthur J. Gallagher, Beam Inc., Honeywell, Koch Industries and US Foods.
Prior to joining CBRE, Abigail was a Program Coordinator of the Executives’ Club Chicago, a 100+ year-old business forum selected as one of the Top Speaking Forums in the nation.
- Arthur J. Gallagher - Bellevue, WA - Negotiated office renewal / expansion to accommodate metro consolidation of multiple lines of business - 26,485 SF
- Beam, Inc. - Frankfort, KY - Negotiated a competitive, open, transparent BTS process for a distribution center - 600,000 SF
- Subsidiary of Deere & Company - Rock Island, IL - Negotiated and advised on the purchase of an industrial facility - 240,000 SF
- Hewitt - Eindhoven, Netherlands - Negotiated the site selection and deal terms for new office - 46,575 SF
- US Foods, Inc. - Charleston, SC - Negotiated sale/leaseback of newly constructed retail space at below market cap rate - 57,854 SF
- US Foods, Inc. - Rosemont, IL - Negotiated renewal and reconfiguration of client headquarters - 275,901 SF
- Licensed Real Estate Broker - State of Illinois
- Ambassador Award Winner 2007
- Client Services Employee of the Year Chicago Downtown 2007
- B.S., Media Studies and Communications, University of Illinois
- Allstate Insurance
- Arthur J Gallagher
- Bauer Hockey
- Beam Inc
- Deere & Company
- Fortune Brands Home & Security
- Koch Industries
- Schneider Electric
- US Foods
- Waste Management