Abigail Zaleski is currently serving as a Senior Transaction Manager with the Advisory & Transaction Services group at CBRE. Abi possesses over 10 years of real estate experience and specializes in the management of multi-market industrial, office and retail leases, and development of her clients’ strategic real estate plans.
Since joining the firm in December 2004, Abi has completed over 350 deals totaling over 5.7 million square feet around the world for major corporations, including Arthur J. Gallagher, Beam Inc., Honeywell, Koch Industries, and US Foods.
Prior to joining CBRE, Abi was a Program Coordinator of The Executives’ Club Chicago, a 100+ year-old business forum selected as one of the Top Speaking Forums in the nation.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker - State of Illinois
- Ambassador Award Winner 2007
- Client Services Employee of the Year Chicago Downtown 2007
- B.S., Media Studies and Communications, University of Illinois
- Arthur J Gallagher
- Bauer Hockey
- Beam Inc
- Deere & Company
- Fortune Brands Home & Security
- Koch Industries
- Schneider Electric
- US Foods
- Waste Management