Todd M. Caruso is the Senior Managing Director leading CBRE’s support of all real-estate needs of retail Investors and Owners. He connects clients with the full breadth of CBRE’s service lines, working closely with CBRE’s leaders in Advisory & Transaction Services, Asset Services, Capital Markets and Valuation to assemble talented teams tailored to individual clients’ needs.
Todd’s previous experience includes Retail Sales and Leasing, overseeing CBRE’s Midwest Regional Retail business and managing two of the company’s Chicago offices. In these roles, his responsibilities included business development, revenue/expense, hiring and training.
Todd has been quoted in The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, Toledo Blade, Crain's Chicago Business, Shopping Centers Today, Shopping Center Business, Chain Store Age, National Real Estate Investor and Women’s Wear Daily.
Todd is involved in numerous charitable and community organizations, including The Dreamcatcher Foundation, Feed My Starving Children, the Harold E. Eisenberg Foundation for Industry Mentorship and Cancer Research and the Clemson University Parent Board.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Graduate University of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Graduate and Instruction Professional Selling Skills III (Xerox Learning Systems)
- Member of the CBRE’s Retail Advisory Council
- CBRE's Americas Operations Management Board
- Honorary Illini, University of Illinois, Real Estate Instruction
- Rho Epsilon, University of Illinoins
- Larry Perrish Leadership Award, CBRE
- Two-time Recipient of CBRE Chairman Award
- Managed #1 office nationally in CBRE
- Top Retail Professional, Washington, D.C., Metro
- University of Arizona, Bachelor’s Degree
- Berkshire Partners
- Capri Capital
- Clarion Partners
- Coventry Real Estate Advisors
- Deutsche Bank
- Entertainment Property Trust
- Equity One
- Inland Group
- New York Life
- Oliver McMillan
- Pine Tree Commercial Realty
- Ponte Gadea
- Ryan Co’s
- Trump Organization