Possessing more than 30 years of real estate experience, Tab Cornelison is a Senior Vice President with CBRE and a senior partner working with Scott Wilmarth. Growing up as a potato farmer and cattle rancher in Idaho, Mr. Cornelison learned the timeless values of persistence and hard work at a truly grass roots level. He progressed from farming and ranching to construction and real estate development, and finally to real estate sales. This integrated view gives Mr. Cornelison a unique perspective and understanding of virtually every aspect of his job.
Mr. Cornelison is a well-known opinion leader in commercial real estate, as well as a determined deal maker with a knack for closing large-scale commercial transactions. He began his real estate career at CBRE in the San Francisco Bay area, becoming a top producer in the leasing and sale of office buildings. In 1992, he moved back to Salt Lake City and used his persistence and work ethic to become one of the top real estate agents along the Wasatch Front.
As senior strategist, Mr. Cornelison most recently represented the buyers of both the Salt Lake Hardware and the Celtic Bank buildings. He recently completed a build-to-suit transaction for Wasatch Advisors and a lease restructuring for Workmann Nydegger.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Utah Real Estate Agent
- Utah State University, Bachelor of Science, Architectural Studies
- Ray Quinney & Nebeker – 74,000 SF
- Kirton & McConkie – 51,000 SF
- Holme Roberts & Owen – 40,000 SF
- VanCott, Bagley, Cornwall & McCarthy – 54,000 SF
- Snow, Christensen & Martineau – 53,000 SF
- Anderson Karenberg – 12,000 SF
- Phoenix Property – 550,000 SF
- Prudential – 250,000 SF
- Franklin Covey – 145,000 SF
- The Boyer Company – 135,000 SF
- Wadsworth - 110,000 SF
- American Investment Bank – 50,000 SF