600 Grant Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
R.T. Walker leads the Energy Facilities Group for CBRE’s Eastern region, providing brokerage services to energy firms with requirements in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio and New York.
Mr. Walker has assisted hundreds of energy companies with their move into the Marcellus and Utica Shale play and is responsible for an estimated over 3,000 new jobs in the state. His background includes experience in the retail, office, and energy sectors, including oil and gas tenant representation, hospitality development, consulting, investment sales and asset management. Mr. Walker’s extensive knowledge of market conditions and relationships with key contacts in various markets has solidified his role as the expert in the region.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Walker was President of the Oil and Gas Division at Beynon & Co.
- Transportation Board Member for the Pennsylvania Independent Oil and Gas Association (PIOGA)
- 2016 – Winner - Who's Who in Energy - Pittsburgh Business Times
- 2015 – Winner - Who's Who in Energy - Pittsburgh Business Times
- 2014 – Top 100 People - Pennsylvania Business Central
- 2014 – Winner - Who's Who in Energy - Pittsburgh Business Times
- 2013 – Winner - Who’s Who in Energy - Pittsburgh Business Times
- 2013 – Finalist - Oil and Gas Award
- 2012 – Recipient - Energy Leadership Award - Pittsburgh Business Times
- 2012 – Winner - Who's Who in Energy - Pittsburgh Business Times
- 2011 – Winner - Who's Who in Energy - Business Journal Houston, Pittsburgh
- CBRE Americas Summit 2015 – Denver, CO
- CBRE University – Multiple Expert-Level Program Graduate Certificates
- Bachelor of Science Degree – St. Vincent College
- University of London
- Bachelor of Science Degree – University of Pittsburgh