Michael Duggan is a Senior Vice President of CBRE Capital Markets and is a producer on the Debt & Structured Finance team serving the Central U.S.
Michael focuses on securing debt and structured financing on behalf of clients who invest primarily in Midwestern secondary markets, including markets located in Missouri, Kansas, Iowa and Nebraska. Michael frequently collaborates with investment sales and brokerage professionals in the CBRE offices located in those states.
Michael has over 25 years of experience in commercial real estate finance and has been involved in over $2 billion of capital market transactions. These transactions have involved multifamily (market rate, affordable, seniors and student), office, retail, industrial, hospitality and credit-tenant net lease properties.
The St. Louis DSF team primarily focuses on providing direct financing through its agency and GSE lending platform, consisting of Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae and the FHA/HUD programs.
The team maintains relationships with all types of capital sources, including permanent, bridge/interim, construction, preferred equity, JV equity, mezzanine and portfolio capital sources.
- Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA)
- Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
BA Economics and Finance
- Covington Place Apartments, St. Louis - $28 million FHA, 400 units closed 2017
- Eastwood Crossings Apartments, Kansas City, MO $22 million Fannie Mae 455 units closed 2019
- 860 East Apartments, Cincinnati, Ohio $14.1 million Fannie 223 units closed 2018
- Chez Paree Apartments, St. Louis, MO $21.2 million Fannie 382 units closed 2019
- Watermark at Chesterfield Village, Chesterfield, MO Bank construction loan $54.6 million closed 2017
- River Oaks Apartments, Tucson, AZ $13.3 million, Freddie Mac closed 2018 300 units
- Tierra Pointe, Albuquerque, NM $16.9 million, Freddie Mac closed 2018 352 units
- Cinnamon Tree Apartments, Albuquerque, NM $18 million Freddie Mac closed 2018 398 units
- The Groves Apartments, St. Louis, MO Fannie Mae $21.4 million closed 2016 452 units
- Centennial Place, Atlanta, GA $6.3 million FHA closed 2016
- Cape Cod Apartments, Peoria, IL $17 million FHA 230 units closed 2015
- Le Coeur du Monde, St. Louis, MO $14.25 Fannie Mae closed 2016 192 units
- 250 Douglas Place, Wichita, KS $11.1 million Fannie Mae closed 2015 155 units
- Savannah Ridge Apartments, St. Louis, MO $9.6 million FHA closed 2015
- LaCrosse Industrial, LaCrosse, WI $15 million 1,000,000 SF industrial warehouse, CMBS, closed 2016
- Ashton Glen, Dayton, OH $6.5 million Freddie Mac closed 2018 110 units
- Colt’s Crossing Apartments, Lexington, KY $8.45 million Freddie Mac closed 2017 140 units
- Cordova Creek Apartments, Memphis, TN $12.4 million Fannie Mae closed 2018 196 units
- The Pointe at Texarkana, Texarkana, AR $8.5 million Fannie Mae closed 2019 150 units
- The Integral Group – Atlanta, GA
- Commercial Development – St. Louis
- The Wellington Group – St. Louis
- Fireside Financial – St. Louis
- Kohner Properties – St. Louis
- Pier Property Group – St. Louis
- FSS Management – Jackson, MS
- Stoneweg – Tampa, FL