Matt represents the fourth generation in his family to be involved in commercial real estate in southwest Ohio and has been working in commercial real estate since 1983. He has extensive experience in office, industrial and retail real estate doing both traditional brokerage and tenant/buyer representation. He also has experience in development and property management.
Matt has achieved the SIOR Industrial Specialist designation awarded by the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors, an international association of professional commercial real estate brokers. He is one of only nine commercial real estate professionals in Dayton to have attained the coveted SIOR designation.
Matt is also a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designated by the CCIM Institute. The CCIM designation is awarded to commercial real estate professionals upon successful completion of a graduate-level curriculum followed by a presentation of a portfolio of qualifying industry experience.
Additionally, Matt has earned the designation of Certified Property Manager (CPM). This designation attests to his skills in real estate management.
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- SIOR National Digital Media and Communications Committee
- SIOR State of Ohio Executive Board and Vice President
- ICSC member since 1987
- Past chair Dayton Area Board of Realtors Commercial Industrial Committee
- Dayton Area Board of Realtors Member since 1986
- University of Cincinnati, Bachelor of Business Administration, Real Estate
- 130 W. 2nd Street LLC
- Beaverpark Associates
- Caro Pediatric
- Dayton Newspapers
- Dean Investments
- Domino's Pizza
- Huntington Bank
- Macaulay Brown
- Planet Fitness
- RPM Pizza
- Rural King
- Taylor Communications