As Americas Chief Operating Officer, Property Management, Grayson Gill is responsible for the operations of Property Management in the United States. He oversees all of the business line’s operational departments, including Operations, Legal, Employee Relations, Finance, Technology, Procurement, People, Technical Services and Client Accounting. Mr. Gill plays an integral role in driving new business opportunities and providing ongoing strategic advisory to clients. He serves as a member of the Americas Operations Management Board.
Mr. Gill also serves as Program Manager for the CBRE U.S. Affiliate Offices, where he coordinates program communications; develops and applies consistent business practices, client contact and communication; and acts as point of contact for any issues resulting from these operations. The Affiliate operations represent 92 million square feet (MSF) and over $87 million in gross revenue for the individual Affiliates.
Additionally, Mr. Gill oversees the CBRE Technical Services integration and delivery, which consists of over 1,800 engineering employees and is approximately a $120 million business.
Previously, Mr. Gill served as Senior Managing Director, Asset Services for the Central Region, overseeing service delivery for a diverse 156 MSF management portfolio of office, retail and industrial real estate properties and supervising all aspects of operations—including 1,000 employees.
A 30-year industry veteran, he joined CBRE with the company’s acquisition of Trammell Crow Company. Past assignments for Mr. Gill include serving as Principal and Director of Institutional Property Management for Trammell Crow Company in the Central Region, managing a portfolio of more than 73 MSF. Mr. Gill joined Trammell Crow Company in 1999. He was promoted to Principal in 2002, where he directed the Dallas/Fort Worth property management business unit, a 34 MSF portfolio.
Previously, he has served in various management capacities for Paragon Group, Cushman & Wakefield and PREMISYS Real Estate.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member, Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation Elevator Advisory Board
- Past Board Member, Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Chairman, Dallas BOMA Security Task Force; RPA Designation
- Former Captain, United States Army Reserve Member
- Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation Elevator Advisory Board Past Board Member, Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Chairman, Dallas BOMA Security Task Force
- RPA Designation Past Board Member
- Dallas Downtown Improvement District
- Chairman, Safety Committee
- Past Chairman, Renewal and Maintenance Committees
- Past President, Dallas Central Business District Managers Association
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Salesman
- University of Mississippi, Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration