Mr. Varon is a Real Estate Manager with over 5 years of experience managing residential and commercial properties. He is currently assisting with the day-to-day management for over 2.5 million square feet of commercial and government space.
Mr. Varon joined CBRE|Richmond in June 2015 as an Assistant Real Estate Manager. Outside of handling all day-to-day operations, Mr. Varon’s responsibilities include performing property inspections, contracting and supervising vendor services, overseeing construction projects, and coordinating tenant move-ins and move-outs. Mr. Varon also assists in financial management for the properties by developing and controlling annual budgets, forecasting management plans, evaluating overhead costs, and minimizing expense. Mr. Varon takes great care in ensuring everything is done in a timely manner to meet the clients’ needs.
Prior to joining CBRE|Richmond, Mr. Varon worked locally in property management, leasing consulting, and new residential construction management.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- CPM Candidate, Chapter 38 – Central Virginia, Institute of Real Estate Management
- Member, Chapter 38 – Central Virginia, Institute of Real Estate Management
- American Realty Capital – 821,266 SF
- Boyd Watterson – 1,996,186 SF
- Poplar Holdings – 11,617 SF
- Realty Income – 396,530 SF
- Vereit – 532,098 SF
- Virginia Commonwealth University - B.S. of International Business Management, 2012
- American Realty Capital
- Boyd Waterson
- Poplar Holdings
- Realty Income