St. Paul's College Seminary
- Iconic College located near Catholic University, Trinity Washington University and Brookland Metro
- Property: 102,000 square foot college with dormitory rooms built in phases in 1913 - 1956, and extensively renovated in 2006 - 2007.
- Area: 9.48 Acres
- Fee: Simple Sale
- The Seller, The Missionary Society of Saint Paul the Apostle (The Paulists), prefer to sell the land and improvements to one entity. However, a sale of just the improved college with approximately 4 acres of land would be considered.
- Ideally designed for college, dormitories, nonprofit organizations, museums, private club or chancery use. (Some uses require Special Exception Approval, see link below.)
For more information regarding the sale of St. Paul's College Seminary, view links below:
- Matter of Right and Special Exception Uses
- Floor Plan
- Photographs of St. Paul's College Seminary
- Recently completed, and planned projects in Brookland and Brentwood