With over 31 years of commercial real estate experience, Michael Slater has been a consistent top producer in the CBRE - Camarillo office. He has distinguished himself as an office and investment property leader in the Conejo Valley / Ventura County marketplace. Mr. Slater's success is due in part to his strong work ethic, expert market knowledge, and timely responsiveness to all client issues. He is consistently providing his numerous clients unparalleled service.
In the last 5 years alone, Michael and his partner Tom Dwyer, have completed over 800 transactions valued at close to $850,000,000. Working together they average an amazing 160 transactions per year.
Mr. Slater has been in the Top Five in the Camarillo office every year since 1995 and he has been the Top Producer fourteen of those years. He also has the distinction of being named to CBRE's Top 200 National Brokers 3 times.
- Grubb & Ellis (1992-1995)
- Slater Import Company (1990-1992)
- Trammell Crow Company (1985-1990)
- International Business Machines (1980-1985)
- CBRE's Top 200 National Brokers (2004, 2005, 2006)
- CBRE's Top 75 Southern California (1995 - 2011)
- Office Top Five (1995 - 2011)
- Office Top Local Producer (10 times)