Cathy Delcoco is an Executive Vice President of CBRE's Global Corporate Services Group, specializing in the corporate representation of clients. Ms. Delcoco joined CBRE in 1989, and has continually been a top performer for the company. She served on the CBRE Board of Directors from September 2001 to September 2003. In 2001 Ms. Delcoco was the employee presented with the annual William H. McCarthy award, the company’s most prestigious recognition of excellence and the highest quality of character combined with consistent performance. Her knowledge and respect within CBRE is unparalleled. Cathy is consistently recognized as one of CBRE's Top 100 brokers nationwide.
As a senior member of the Global Corporate Services Group, Cathy focuses on bringing integrated solutions to organizations with robust real estate portfolios. Her clients benefit from her focus and commitment to putting their needs first. As the Account Manager for corporate clients, Cathy brings the appropriate team and process to each assignment.
Cathy is also a member of the CBRE Aerospace and Defense Contractor Practice Group dedicated to serving the specialized security and location needs of this industry sector. With vast experience in this niche, Cathy Delcoco understands the intricacies of this industry and have developed an unparalleled capacity to understand and articulate client needs and requirements.
- 2009 Award of Excellence: NAIOP Best Real Estate Transaction Lease
- 2009 Winner Washington Business Journal Best Real Estate Deals - Suburban Office Lease
- 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, & 2000 Colbert Coldwell Circle (top 3% CBRE Sales)
- Largest Lease Transaction in Northern Virginia 2005
- Greater Washington Commercial Association of Realtors (GWCAR)
- Top Ten Leasing Agent in 2004
- CoreNet Global
- Board Member of Spanish Education Development Center (“SED”)