Great Potential for Data Center Use:
- Low cost power
- Access to medium voltage power from two separate substations
- Sufficient diversity and capacity of bandwidth
- Superior floor loading capabilities throughout: ±1,000 - 1,500 lbs. per SF
- Smartly situated core (elevators, restrooms, stairs, etc.) enables efficient data center space construction, eliminating core "construct around"
- Features a 5,000 capacity freight elevator (approx. 10' x 10'), critical for
data center use
- Through Level 3 (a current tenant in the building), future tenants can have easy access through a dedicated riser to all Level 3 services and access to all Metro Transport providers (AT&T local network, SBC), Verizon (WCOM network) and XO.
Download & View PDF
All images and renderings of data center are conceptual.