Chris Zubel is a Managing Director with responsibilities for CBRE's Chicago Industrial Practice and the Schaumburg office. Chris serves as a key member of CBRE’s Chicago Leadership Team, a group responsible for managing overall regional operations. As Managing Director, he leads both 26 industrial brokers located in Chicago as well as the 80 person Schaumburg office.
Chris began his career at CBRE in December of 2003 as an Associate in the Industrial Group, and was promoted multiple times over the next nine years. Chris was promoted to Managing Director in April of 2013. He was a consistent Top 10 performer in the Industrial Group during his brokerage career and in 2008 was part of the Chicago Circle Award which is awarded on an annual basis to the top CBRE performers with less than 5 years experience.
Chris’ brokerage practice was specialized in the O’Hare and Northern DuPage County submarkets where he completed over 320 transaction with a total consideration over $200 million dollars. Prior to joining CBRE, Chris was a national account specialist at First Industrial Realty Trust.
- 2008 "Chicago Circle Award" for Emerging Brokerage Leaders
- Ranked in the CBRE "Top 10" of Chicago Industrial Brokers
- In the list of "Top 10 Brokers" for the Schaumburg Office in 2007 & 2010
- 2010 Largest industrial tenant representation transaction in the O'Hare submarket
- 2010 Largest retail tenant representation transaction in Chicago