Scott J. Prosser, SIOR, started in commercial real estate in 1990 and currently leads a team which offers both agency and tenant representation, corporate and investment brokerage. He has leased or sold over $2.5 billion in commercial properties and land throughout his career.
Scott is a preeminent Broker in Silicon Valley and has succeeded in the area due to his thorough market knowledge which enables his clients, owners, tenants, developers and investors to make the best real estate decisions possible. In 2011 Scott joined CBRE's Investment Properties Group (IPG) as the team leader in the Bay Area for the Office/Industrial Group.
Scott maintains a high level of community involvement. He is involved with the Lucille Packard Children's Hospital, the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, CBRE Cares foundation and the Diablo Foundation.
Scott lives in Diablo, California with his wife Barbara, and daughters Keely and Nicole.
- 10/90 - 05/02: Grubb & Ellis Company (Formerly Bishop Hawk)
- 06/02 - Present: CBRE (Formerly Insignia/ESG)
- Top 225 Sales Professional - CBRE United States - 2013, 2012
- Winner - ASVB Industrial Broker of the Year - 2013
- IPG - Number 6 Ranked Broker Nationally in 2012
- Winner - ASVB Industrial Broker of the Year - 2011
- IPG - Number 8 Ranked Broker Nationally in 2011
- Top Ten Professional - CBRE Silicon Valley Office - 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2004, 2003
- Nominee - ASVB Multiple Category Broker of the Year - 2010
- Nominee - ASVB Industrial Broker of the Year - 2012, 2010, 2008
- Top Five Professional - CBRE Silicon Valley Office - 2007, 2005
- 2004 SIOR Deal of the Year
- CoStar "Power Broker"- 2010, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003
- Winner - ASVB Industrial Broker of the Year - 2001
- Number Two Producer, Total Production - Grubb & Ellis San Jose Office - 2001
- Circle of Excellence, Grubb & Ellis 2001 - Top 20 Brokers Nationally
- Circle of Excellence, Grubb & Ellis 2000 - Top 100 Brokers Nationally
- Awarded SIOR designation in 1999