LARGE BLOCK OPPORTUNITY
OVER 123,000 SF AVAILABLE
One California Street is located in the heart of the Financial District at the turnaround of the historic California Street Cable Car line. Comprised of 31 stories, the ±485,000 SF office tower is one of the only buildings in the city that offers both abundant parking and immediate proximity to BART/Muni, the Transbay Terminal and ferry service. Surrounded by a wealth of amenities, including shopping, high-end lodging, and fine restaurants, One California Street proves to be a desirable location for any tenant.
The lobby is enclosed by floor-to-ceiling windows and is finished with rich wood, stone and tile. The ground floor on-site amenities include Wells Fargo, Peet’s Coffee & Tea, Eatsa and San Francisco Soup Company. An outdoor plaza with attractive planters and built-in seating is the perfect place to take in the sights and sounds of One California Street’s cosmopolitan setting.
- 32-story, ±485,000 SF, premier Class A office building
- LEED® Gold Certified building
- On-site 135 stall subterranean parking garage with valet
- Lobby remodeled in 1996 with a warm wood, polished granite & hand-fit tile
- 24-hour on-site security
- Efficient destination dispatch elevator system