One California Street is located in the heart of the Financial District at the turnaround of the historic California Street Cable Car line. Comprised of 31 stories, the ±484,512 SF office tower is one of the only buildings in the city that offers both abundant parking and immediate proximity to BART/Muni, the Transbay Terminal and ferry service. Surrounded by a wealth of amenities, including shopping, high-end lodging, and fine restaurants, One California Street proves to be a desirable location for any tenant.
The lobby is enclosed by floor-to-ceiling windows and is finished with rich wood, stone and tile. The ground floor on-site amenities include Wells Fargo, Peet’s Coffee & Tea, and San Francisco Soup Company. An outdoor plaza with attractive planters and built-in seating is the perfect place to take in the sights and sounds of One California Street’s cosmopolitan setting.
- 32-story, ±484,512 SF, premier Class A office building
- LEED® Gold Certified building
- On-site 135 stall subterranean parking garage with valet
- Lobby remodeled in 1996 with a warm wood, polished granite & hand-fit tile
- 24-hour on-site security
- Efficient destination dispatch elevator system