Meade Boutwell is a 30-year veteran of the commercial real estate industry, specializing in office leasing with extensive experience in property and tenant representation. Meade consistently ranks as one of the top office leasing agents in San Francisco. He has leased or sold over 10 million square feet of commercial space in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Meade has developed strong relationships with both owners and tenants in the San Francisco office marketplace. He has worked with many prominent property owners, including Prudential Real Estate Investors, CBRE Global Investors, Principal Real Estate Investors, The Swig Company, Invesco, Morgan Stanley, TIAA-CREF and MetLife. In the area of tenant representation, he has worked with clients such as Supercell, Merrill Lynch, General Re, Citigroup, Comcast and Stewart Title.
Meade serves on the Board of Directors of BOMA California and the US Green Building Council's Northern California Chapter. He is an active member of BOMA San Francisco, NAIOP, ULI, ACG and Lambda Alpha International. Meade resides in San Anselmo, California, with his wife and three children.
- President, BOMA San Francisco, 2013
- CoreNet Global Northern California Real Estate Service Provider of the Year, 2009
- CBRE Bay Area Recognition Conference Qualification, 2005-2007, 2013-2014
- San Francisco Business Times "Real Estate Deal of the Year," 1998
- President, CoreNet Global Northern California Chapter, 1999-2000