Nick specializes in Central San Diego office properties representing both landlords and tenants. He was recruited to CBRE from Coldwell Banker Commercial in 2008 and made the Top 10 Sale Professionals list within 12 months of his transition.
After over nine years in the industry, Mr. Bonner has established himself as a market expert in office properties. This comes from his active role in leasing and sales transactions which has been reinforced by his strong background in commercial real estate finance from his years in the Commercial Lending Division of Commercial Capital Bank (now Chase Bank).
He currently works out of the San Diego Central office and uses his experience in leasing and finance to guide tenants and landlords through occupancy evaluation, strategy development, acquisitions/dispositions, and the negotiation of lease transactions.
- Career Best 2013, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 and 2006.
- Top 10 Sales Professionals list for April 2009
- Top 30 for the year to date in July 2011
- CBRE 102 – Awarded Best Presentation, 2008
- Rookie of the Year for Coldwell Banker Commercial for the 1st Quarter of 2008 achievements