Titan Industrial Park is located in Schertz and Selma, Texas just 20 miles northeast of San Antonio and 60 miles south of Austin. The park has a total of 308.4 acres with acreage in both Schertz (184 acres originally) and Selma (124.4 acres originally). Zoning is light industrial and can accommodate build-to-suit opportunities for warehouse, distribution and manufacturing occupiers and owners.
Key highlights of Titan Industrial Park include:
- Fully entitled land allows for more expedient development timing
- Ad Valorem Tax rates are more favorable to those in San Antonio/Bexar County
- Triple Freeport Tax Exemption is available to the area
- No on site detention required
Rail service is potentially available
- Exceptional access to IH-35 through three primary roadways (Enterprise Parkway, Tri County Parkway and FM 3009)
- Flexible layout and configuration options to customize spaces to user’s unique needs
- Titan Development and its strategic alliances provide end users with a full service real estate development solution, with a proven track record to efficiently transform raw land into a true turn key operational facility.
- High growth area in San Antonio’s Northeast Submarket with a proven track record of business success
- Business friendly climate with a deep labor pool