Joe Marchetti has over 29 years' experience in the real estate brokerage, asset services and corporate advisory services business. As Managing Director of the Richmond office, Joe is primarily responsible for leading the brokerage and asset services teams to be the top performers in the local market. Additionally, he is responsible for overseeing the offices in Charlottesville and Fredericksburg.
Mr. Marchetti has consistently been one of the top producers in the Richmond market focusing on the office, office/flex and industrial product types. He has leadership and management experience in all phases of commercial real estate: marketing, development, site selection, leasing and sales. Real estate owners and investors seek his management and leasing value upon disposition.
Mr. Marchetti has developed a team of bright, competent, friendly, trustworthy people who are capable of developing positive, long-term relationships with our customers. Mr. Marchetti specializes in Landlord Representation, leasing and sales in office and industrial properties in Richmond, VA.
- Responsible for leasing of 10 office and/or industrial centers which represents a 750,000 million square foot portfolio
- Created an experienced nucleus of deal makers who are capable of responding to the demands of a changing real estate market
- Established and managed contractual arrangements with external brokers, architects/engineers and developers
- Developed alliances with federal, state, and local governments to ensure rapid approval of building projects
- Provided consulting services covering all dimensions of real estate, facilities management, and facilities strategic planning; Services include establishing real estate flexibility, financial alternatives and benchmarking