Sean Cunningham joined CBRE in 1980, and is a Vice Chairman. Mr. Cunningham’s tenure with CBRE includes his present position recognized nationally as specializing in multifamily sales. Mr. Cunningham was the Senior Vice President and Managing Director of the CBRE Phoenix office from 1993 through 1998. In this role, Mr. Cunningham was responsible for the direct management of 80 sales professionals and 130 support personnel. Mr. Cunningham is one of the nation’s leading portfolio disposition specialists within CBRE Multifamily. Tyler Anderson and Sean Cunningham are one of the top revenue producing teams within CBRE Multifamily nationally, closing over 227,000 units with a total value exceeding $20 billion.
- Colbert Coldwell Circle Member (Top 3% Nationally) 1993-2008, 2010-2014
- Phoenix Office Performance: 1st in 1994, 1999, 2000-2008, 2010-2014
- AZ|RE RED Broker of the Year Award
- 2006: honorary title of Vice Chairman
- CBRE’s National Teamwork Award 2004
- CoStar Power Broker Award
- Tyler Anderson and Sean Cunningham are one of the top revenue producing teams within CBRE Multifamily nationally