Rusty Kennedy is a Vice President with CBRE’s Phoenix office. Rusty focuses his attention on industrial landlord and tenant representation across the metropolitan Phoenix market. His experience in transforming organizations, optimizing real estate portfolios and reducing occupancy operating costs allows him to help his clients reach their real estate business goals. Rusty’s ability to engineer and implement integrated real estate service solutions to solve the unique needs of each of the institutional real estate owners, businesses and corporations he represents has established him as one of Arizona’s most successful and respected young brokers.
Joining CBRE in 2007, Rusty began his career at CBRE with Joe Porter, Pat Feeney and Dan Calihan in Industrial & Logistics, becoming a partner after two years. Considered market-leaders in Industrial & Logistics in Arizona, the team has been among the top producing brokerage professionals for CBRE’s Phoenix office on a yearly basis.
A native of Phoenix, Rusty came to CBRE after two years competing as a professional golfer on the Gateway and Canadian Tours.
- NAIOP "Industrial Broker of the Year" – 2015
- NAIOP "Emerging Broker of the Year" – 2014
- NAIOP "Developing Leader of the Year" – 2011, 2012
- NAIOP "Brokers of the Year" – 2010, 2011
- RED Awards "Industrial Sales Team of the Year" – 2015
- Finalist NAIOP "Rookie of the Year" – 2010
- Finalist NAIOP "Brokers of the Year" – 2009, 2012-2014
- CoStar Power Broker – 2009-2012, 2014