Rusty Kennedy began his career at CBRE training under Joe Porter, Pat Feeney and Dan Calihan as a part of their industrial services team. Rusty became partner on the team and focuses his business on industrial landlord and tenant representation across the Metropolitan Phoenix market. Rusty engineers and implements integrated real estate service solutions to solve the unique needs of each of the institutional real estate owners, businesses and corporations that he represents. He brings experience in transforming organizations, optimizing real estate portfolios and reducing occupancy operating costs. Rusty is a native of Phoenix and joined CBRE after competing as a professional golfer for two years on the Gateway and Canadian Tours.
- NAIOP “Developing Leader of the Year” Award Recipient 2012
- NAIOP “Developing Leader of the Year” Award Recipient 2011
- NAIOP "Brokers of the Year" 2010 & 2011
- NAIOP "Brokers of the Year" 2010
- Finalist NAIOP "Brokers of the Year" 2009
- CoStar Power Broker, 2009, 2010 & 2011