Rick Abraham, a Vice President in CBRE's Phoenix office, is a member of Phoenix Investment Properties with sales in excess of $4.2 billion and over 31.6 million square-feet sold. Mr. Abraham is licensed by the Arizona Department of Real Estate and a member of the State Bar of Wisconsin and American Bar Association. He received his J.D. from Marquette University Law School in 1996 with an emphasis in corporate and real estate law. He received his B.A. in Economics and Management from DePauw University in 1993.
Mr. Abraham's practice includes single asset and portfolio dispositions of institutional office and retail real estate. Combining demonstrated capital markets experience with a deep real estate property perspective, Mr. Abraham and the Investment Properties Group provide tailored comprehensive real estate services designed to provide the highest value to clients with the least amount of risk.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Abraham was in-house counsel for the Fortune 500 company, Johnson Controls, where he advised on a broad range of general and contractual issues including real estate, construction, securities, acquisitions and intellectual property.
Mr. Abraham was honored as Arizona's Investment Broker of the year in both 2011 and 2007 by the National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP). In addition, Mr. Abraham has been recognized by his company as part of Phoenix’s top investment team year after year since 2007. He was also named to CBRE's distinguished Lippincott Circle in 2002, 2003 and 2007.
- 1998-Present: CBRE, Inc. Vice President, Investment Properties. Facilitates single asset and portfolio real estate solutions. Transactional experience of over $4.2 billion and over 31.6 million square-feet.
- 1996-1998: Johnson Controls, Inc. Legal Counsel. Advised on a broad range of general and contractual issues including real estate, construction, securities, acquisitions and intellectual property. Transactional experience totaled over $1.7 billion.
- Arizona Investment Broker of the Year (NAIOP) 2011
- Arizona Investment Broker of the Year (NAIOP) 2007
- Top Phoenix Investment Team 9 out of 10 years
- Ranked among Phoenix's Top Brokers annually since 2007
- Lippincott Circle 2002, 2003, 2007, 2011