Kristin Beatty focuses on developing portfolio optimization, location analysis and workforce development strategies for Labor Analytics Group (LAG) clients. Her responsibilities include development of analytical models for use in labor assessment and site selection, such as LaborPlan™–LAG’s Workforce Longevity Model and winner of the H.B. Russell CoreNet Global Innovator’s Award in 2007. Kristin also researches and evaluates potential labor markets through extensive interviews and on-site labor assessments. Additionally, Kristin utilizes her finance background as an analyst to work with clients in the areas of portfolio optimization and cost impact analysis.
Kristin was instrumental in the design and implementation of a unique web-based intelligence tool, Global LaborView. As the lead advisor for the Americas, Kristin provides expertise and guidance for optimizing global workforce operations.
Previously, Kristin worked for IBM as a Senior Financial Analyst for their Global Services Division. Her responsibilities included reporting and analyzing financial metrics, as well as researching cost savings
- 2011 CoreNet Global annual H. Bruce Russell Global Innovator’s Award, Global LaborView
- CoreNet H.B. Russell Global Innovator’s Award 2007
- Team of the Year Award – Corporate Services 2007
- Team of the Year Award – Corporate Services 2006
- CoreNet Global Strategic Portfolio Planning Community
- University of Arizona – Finance Department Advisory Board Member
- Arizona Foundation for Burns and Trauma – Camp Courage
- CBRE Cares