Kevin Calihan joined CBRE in 1997. Over his 16-year career, Kevin has successfully completed more than 10,000,000 square feet of lease and sale transactions and has achieved some of the highest honors awarded to brokerage personnel in Arizona.
In 2003, Kevin and his team were selected the National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) Arizona Office Brokers of the Year. Kevin is the youngest person to achieve this award. From 2005-2012, Kevin and his team again were selected NAIOP Office Brokers of the Year.
Kevin is widely regarded as one of the preeminent authorities on the office market in Phoenix, and his research is utilized by the most prominent corporate users and developers in assessing market conditions and opportunities in the Phoenix market. Kevin is frequently called upon to contribute to publications and presentations on the real estate market in Metropolitan Phoenix.
Over the past decade, Kevin has expanded his team to provide transaction management services across North America and around the world. Kevin has represented his clients in lease and sale transactions in 27 states and 29 countries.
- NAIOP Arizona Office Brokers of the Year: 2003*, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
- Top-producing corporate services and leasing team in Arizona: 2003-2012
- Completed the greatest number of transactions for any department within CBRE in Arizona: 2003-2012
- CBRE "Rookie of the Year" 2001, all specialties
- University of Arizona Bobcats Senior Honorary – Recognizing the most outstanding 13 seniors on the University of Arizona campus
* Kevin is the youngest person to win this award.