In 1983, Jim joined CBRE to become the most productive sales professional in the Phoenix office, and leads the most successful team in CBRE Phoenix’s history. For nearly 30 years, he has completed the greatest number of transactions and achieved the highest honors and title awarded to brokerage personnel at CBRE on a national basis. Jim Fijan maintains this unprecedented level of success by providing his clients with an unmatched level of professionalism, comprehensive market knowledge, and strict adherence to high ethical standards.
Jim has successfully closed 90 million square feet in transactions for a total consideration of $9 billion.
- 265 sales transactions equaling 25 million square feet worth over $6 billion.
- 2,250 lease transactions equaling 65 million square feet worth over $3 billion.
National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) Arizona Office Broker of the Year: 1990–1994, 1997, 2000–2003, 2005–2012
Top 1% of CBRE worldwide over last 15 years
#1 Team at CBRE Phoenix over last 25 years
CCIM Forecast Winner
AZRE Magazine Office Broker of the Year: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010
Company Awarded Honors - National
- Colbert Coldwell Circle Member (top 3% of company) every year since 1987
- Executive Vice President status achieved in 2002
- Edward S. Gordon Award Nominee
- National McCarthy Award Nominee
Company Awarded Honors - Phoenix
- Top office broker from 1987 through 2011
- Ranked in top five producers from 1987 through 2011
- Top office leasing and sales team from 1987 through 2011
- Completed greatest number of transactions for any department from 1985 through 2011
- Lippincott Circle Member
- Ben Cowles Award winner