Dave Carder began his real estate career with CBRE in 1996 after graduating from Stanford University. David continually works with tenants and landlords on a daily basis in order to facilitate their various real estate requirements. David is skilled in conducting pro forma analysis for investments, rehabilitation projects and new building developments. He also conducts occupancy and replacement cost analyses and sale-versus-lease comparisons for users evaluating their future real estate needs. David utilizes market, demographic and regional data in order to provide his clients with the most up-to-date information concerning the real estate market locally and nationally. Over his career, David has accumulated a diverse resume consisting of leases, investments sales, build-to-suits, speculative developments, land sales and master-planned business park development.
- CBRE, Inc.:
- Ranked #10 for Phoenix Top Producer, 2014
- Ranked #14 for Phoenix Top Producer, 2013
- Senior Vice President, 2009-Present
- Vice President, 1996-2005
- Lauth Property Group, LLC:
- Vice President and Market Officer, 2005-2009