Daniel Calihan is a Senior Vice President with CBRE’s Phoenix office. Daniel specializes in industrial and office flex lease negotiations, building and land sales, landlord and tenant representation, build-to-suit development, site selection and investment property sales.
For nearly twenty years, Daniel has been one of metropolitan Phoenix’s premier real estate professionals. Along with Joe Porter, Pat Feeney and Rusty Kennedy, Daniel has been named NAIOP's Industrial Broker of the Year five times and finalists on seven other occasions. Over the course of his career, Daniel has been involved in more than 1,500 transactions exceeding $3 billion dollars in total consideration.
Daniel began his commercial real estate career in 1995 when he joined CBRE as a market researcher. In 1996, he joined senior brokers Joe Porter and Pat Feeney, training under one of Arizona’s leading teams in Industrial Services. He was soon elevated to partner on the team, and in 1998, Daniel was named Rookie of the Year for CBRE’s Phoenix office.
- CBRE Phoenix Top 20 Producers – 2006-2013
- NAIOP "Industrial Broker of the Year" – 2015
- NAIOP “Deal Maker of the Year” – 2002
- CBRE Phoenix Rookie of the Year – 1998
- NAIOP "Brokers of the Year" – 1999, 2000, 2004, 2010-2012
- Finalist NAIOP "Brokers of the Year" – 2001-2003, 2005, 2006, 2009, 2013, 2014
- Real Estate Development Magazine "Industrial Brokers of the Year" – 2005
- Investment "Brokers of the Year" – 2002