Barry Gabel is an Executive Vice President of CBRE serving as an investment sales broker in the Capital Markets Group. Barry spends his time identifying opportunities, executing client strategy, establishing relationships between parties and coordinating financial analysis and due diligence. In his role as a Capital Markets broker, Barry has completed transactions totaling more than 21 million square feet and over $2.9 billion in value.
In 2007 Barry joined CBRE as a part of the merger with Trammell Crow Company. Barry has over 28 years of experience in commercial real estate in Arizona. With each assignment, Barry provides a strong attention to detail, loyalty and commitment to excellence, and determination to outperform his clients’ expectations.
- NAIOP Investment Brokers of the Year for Arizona 2003, 2008, 2009 and 2010
- Nominated NAIOP Investment Brokers of the Year 2003, 2004, 2005, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2012
- Commercial Executive Magazine Brokers of the Year 2010, 2011 and 2012
- AZRE Magazine People to Know 2008, 2009 and 2012
- Top Producing Team in Phoenix Overall, Trammell Crow Company 1996-2003, 2005, 2006
- Trammell Crow Company National Top Producer 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006