Pensacola is emerging as one of the most desirable beach-side communities to locate or expand a business. With a diverse workforce, favorable tax climate, strong manufacturing and technology sectors and renewed commitment to growing the local economy, your business is perfectly positioned to take advantage of the region's resources and amenities.
• Westernmost city in the Florida Panhandle
• Largest airport between New Orleans and the Tampa Bay Region of Florida
• Lower-than average tax rates and a cost of living 1.3% lower than the national average
• Florida’s highest export growth from 2007 to 20112 at 142%
• Sea Port located the shortest distance to the 1st sea buoy
• Nation’s shortest commute time
• Home of the 1st US Naval Air Station & Blue Angles flight demonstration team
• Has become a major tourist destination
CBRE has been tasked for the development of the Deep-water Port and the Pensacola International Airport. The City’s stated goals are economic development with a vital and vibrant downtown, and world-class deep water port and airport.
Find the City of Pensacola on Facebook
Follow the City of Pensacola on Twitter
Learn more at www.cityofpensacola.com