Mr. Mahoney is a senior partner of the National Retail Investment Group's Chicago team, recognized as CBRE's leading national retail investment property sales team. He has sold over 100 million square feet of retail properties, valued in excess of $8.7 billion. Focusing on larger, institutional-grade properties nationally, he has worked extensively with owners in the formulation of strategic disposition initiatives and marketing campaign execution.
Mr. Mahoney joined CBRE in 1990 as an Investment Property Specialist after working in corporate finance in the consumer products industry and with Price Waterhouse where he specialized in the retail and real estate industries.
Mr. Mahoney is a member of the Investment Properties' Institutional Group.
- CBRE Top 225 Performer | 2011
- Investment Team of the Year Finalist (Greater Chicago Food Depository Real Estate Award) | 2010, 2004, 2003, 1999
- CBRE Top 10 Chicago Brokers | 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000
- Colbert Coldwell Circle (Top 100 America CBRE brokers) | 2007, 2005, 2004, 2003
- CBRE Top 200 Brokers Nationally | 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000
- Archon Achievement Award | 2004, 2001
- NAIOP Awards Finalist | 1999
- Brokerage Team of the Year Finalist (NAIOP Award) | 1999
- Team Recognition Award | Most Sales Generated - Worldwide - 1998
- Distinguished Performance Award for Client Services | 1997
- Rookie of the Year Award - Central Region | 1990