Ashley Compton joined CBRE in February of 2004 as an Investment Property Broker. As a member of the Private Capital Group, Mr. Compton utilizes a proprietary technology platform which supports management of tens of thousands of investors, unlimited direct marketing, electronic information distribution and activity tracking, all fully integrated and available to every PCG team, real-time, nationally.
Since the formation of his own team in 2005 to focus solely on self storage, Mr. Compton has grown his region from any self storage facility in Middle Tennessee to all properties east of the Rockies. Mr. Compton has successfully listed and/or sold more than $320 million worth of self storage in the United States.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Compton served as the Acquisitions Underwriter and Market Analyst for Storage USA from 1997 - 2002. Mr. Compton analyzed and successfully aided in the acquisition of over $183 million of existing self-storage facilities and sites during those 5 years.
- 2010 Top Five Producer - CBRE Nashville Office
- 2007 Rising Star Award - Nashville NAIOP
- 2006 Nashville Business Journal Top 25 Commercial Real Estate Deals (No. 10)
- 2006 Most Improved and Top Five Producer - CBRE Nashville Office
- 2005 Most Improved Producer - CBRE Nashville
- 2004 Good Fellow Award - CBRE Nashville