The Landlord Representation Group has had extensive experience in representing both institutional and private-client owners of industrial real estate properties throughout the Inland Empire market. Whether the assignment is the result of creating the development from start to finish or thru the creation of a new relationship with the property ownership, the team is 100% dedicated to enhancing the value of the property thru unparalleled marketing services, information management and the experience and resources to get the job done right.
Our services include:
- Creation of all collateral marketing materials (brochures, web sites, signs, e-mail blasts)
- Initiate and manage marketing information in multiple systems (AIR, Smith Guide, LoopNet, CBRE in-house listing system, Costar)
- Provide information management services to include monitoring of competitive properties, all active deals in the market and historical leasing information to assist in appraisals and property valuations
- Initiate contact with potential users
- Directly communicate with all brokers locally, regionally and nationally
- Conduct property and area tours
- Prepare and submit letters of intent and lease proposals on behalf of ownership
- Assist in negotiations and follow-up on final documentation, both sales and leasing
With over 100 years of combined experience representing Landlords and Owners in the Minneapolis market, the team has created strong relationships within the brokerage community. The Landlord Representation Group goes beyond the typical marketing program. Our goal is to become a strategic partner to provide market information, marketing services and tenant/broker contacts, and to provide a constant link to the ever-changing market.