Tom Holtz joined CBRE in 1979 and is an Executive Vice President specializing in major investment transactions for single-tenant and multi-tenant office and industrial properties.
Tom is a member of the CBRE Institutional Group (IG) nationally and is partnered locally with Steve Buss and Ryan Watts in Minneapolis/St. Paul. The Institutional Group is comprised of more than 60 individuals who lead teams for the execution of significant capital market assignments. The Minneapolis/St. Paul IG team completed 53 sale assignments totaling $2.15 billion between 2008 and 2012.
- Member of Twin Cities Top Five every year since 1980
- Member of the Colbert Coldwell Circle, which recognizes the Top 3% performance nationally fourteen (14) times
- Consistently is one of the top investment people nationally
- William H. McCarthy Award - 1997. The highest honor bestowed on a CBRE sales professional for emphasizing teamwork and conducting business in the highest ethical standards
- Inducted into the University of Minnesota College of Liberal Arts Alumni of Notable Achievement - 2009