Chris Jacobson is a member of the CBRE Healthcare Services Group, a market leader in healthcare real estate representation and advisory services for health systems, clinics, physician groups, and independent practices. Chris’ exclusive focus on real estate solutions for those delivering medical care ensures outcomes that are specifically aligned with the practice’s values.
With over 20 years of real estate experience, Chris brings a unique perspective to healthcare users. His depth of understanding is apparent to healthcare providers who draw from his insight of the market.
Prior to joining CBRE, Chris worked for NorthMarq as a member of their Healthcare Advisory Group.
KEY EXPERIENCE AND ABILITIES
Chris understands the unique issues facing today’s practice and understands that simply finding a location and traditional brokerage isn’t, by itself, enough to solve a practice’s real estate needs. He leverages solutions that benefit the patient experience, staff needs, the physician’s specific goals, and the professional’s time constraints.
Market Understanding and Abilities
- Market knowledge and information, including access to real time and accurate data
- Relocation analysis, site selection and expansion versus consolidation
- Competitor and current patient analysis
- Demographics and drive time
- Visibility, access and tenant mix
- Hospital affiliation
- Strategic relationships
- Regulation standards
- Lease, renewal and acquisition negotiation
- Development process experience
- Sale/lease-back strategies
- Own versus lease analysis
- Structure of ownership and strategic planning
- Timing & process navigation