As Executive Managing Director for the state of Florida and the Caribbean, Mary Jo Eaton leads more than 800 professionals in seven (7) offices while overseeing all lines of business. She is responsible for developing new agency relationships and tenant representation assignments with the brokerage professionals throughout Florida and the Caribbean. She is instrumental in enhancing and supporting client-broker relationships as well as new service offerings to CBRE’s clients.
Prior to relocating to the Florida market in January 2011 as Senior Managing Director, she had oversight for CBRE’s Asset Services business in the Baltimore- Washington DC region where she was responsible for overseeing nearly 50 MSF of retail, office and industrial assets under management. Concurrently with her Asset Services duties, Ms. Eaton also served as the Managing Director of CBRE’s Baltimore office.
With over 24 years of experience in commercial real estate, Ms. Eaton is experienced in virtually every aspect of the real estate business, including brokerage, management and operations, construction management, asset management, acquisition and disposition and contract negotiations. Ms. Eaton initially joined CBRE in their Philadelphia region where she served as the Managing Director of Asset Services. Prior to joining CBRE, Ms. Eaton was with Equity Office Properties Trust (EOP) and oversaw their Philadelphia CBD and suburban portfolio through the successful disposition and eventual exit from the Philadelphia market; as well as with Lincoln Property Company.
- Top 100 Power Leaders, South Florida Business Journal, 2015
- Women Making Waves in Commercial Real Estate, The Real Deal, 2015
- Top 50 Women-Led Business Leaders in Florida, The Commonwealth Institute, 2014
- Women Changing the World of Real Estate, IREM, 2013
- Top 100 Power Leaders, South Florida Business Journal, 2013
- President’s Performance Award, CBRE, 2011 & 2010
- Heavy Hitters in Real Estate, South Florida Business Journal, 2012
- 100 Power Leaders, South Florida Business Journal, 2012
- Market Leader of the Year, CBRE, 2009