As Executive Managing Director for the state of Florida and the Caribbean, Mary Jo Eaton leads more than 800 professionals in seven offices and oversees all lines of business for CBRE. Ms. Eaton has been instrumental in the strategic alignment of CBRE Florida's management, operations and sales professional teams, as well as the expansion of the firm's full-service capabilities throughout Florida, including a concerted focus on recruiting numerous sales professionals across the state, rebuilding CBRE Florida's Asset Services and Project Management business, and establishing marketing, research and operations centers of excellence.
Ms. Eaton also serves as the Executive Sponsor of the CBRE Hispanic Network Group, the affinity group supporting Hispanic and Latino professionals across the Americas. A champion for inclusion and diversity in the workplace, Ms. Eaton is also a board member of The Commonwealth Institute, a non-profit that helps women-led businesses become and stay successful, and serves on CBRE’s Diversity Council.
With over 24 years of experience in commercial real estate, Ms. Eaton is experienced in virtually every aspect of the real estate business, including brokerage, management and operations, construction management, asset management, acquisition and disposition and contract negotiations. Prior to relocating to Florida in 2011, Ms. Eaton was Managing Director of CBRE's Baltimore office and simultaneously oversaw the firm's Asset Services business in the Baltimore-Washington D.C. region, which consisted of approximately 50 million square feet of retail, office and industrial assets under management. She was also instrumental in the merger of the Trammell Crow Company and CBRE. Ms. Eaton started her career with CBRE as Managing Director of Asset Services in the Philadelphia region, and has held positions with Equity Office Properties Trust (EOP) and Lincoln Property Company.
- Top 100 Power Leaders, South Florida Business Journal, 2015
- Women Making Waves in Commercial Real Estate, The Real Deal, 2015
- Top 50 Women-Led Business Leaders in Florida, The Commonwealth Institute, 2014
- Women Changing the World of Real Estate, IREM, 2013
- Top 100 Power Leaders, South Florida Business Journal, 2013
- President’s Performance Award, CBRE, 2011 & 2010
- Heavy Hitters in Real Estate, South Florida Business Journal, 2012
- 100 Power Leaders, South Florida Business Journal, 2012
- Market Leader of the Year, CBRE, 2009